PRESENT: – Cllr D Smith Chair (Trelawnyd Ward); Cllr. D Ellis (Trelawnyd Ward) Vice Chair; Cllr. I Papworth (Trelawnyd Ward); Cllr. J Whiteway (Gwaenysgor Ward); Ward); Cllr E Lloyd Ellis (Trelawnyd Ward);Cllr D Paulus (Trelawnyd Ward);Cllr P Jones (Gwaenysgor Ward); County Councillor N Steele-Mortimer (Flintshire County Council)
1867: Apologies: Cllr M Roberts (Gwaenysgor Ward)
1868: Declaration of Interests:
1869: To read and consider the minutes of the open and ordinary meeting held on Monday 24 January 2015.
The spelling of surname Stanford was corrected as “t” had been missed out – contained in PSCO Devereux update paragraph.
Min 1855; Cllr NSM declared interests in Ty Isaf Farm and LDP Candidate Sites.
1870: To approve the signature of the Chair
- The minutes of the meeting held on 24 January 2015 were approved, with amendments, proposed by Cllr DE and seconded by Cllr IP.
- 1871: To discuss matters arising from the minutes.
- It was reported that speed checks had been carried out in Trelawnyd and clarified that a traffic survey had been undertaken in Gwaenysgor that entailed a wire being placed across the road that records traffic numbers.
The Chair reported that Mr S Jones had proposed to arrange a meeting on 24 January 2015 in the Eagle and Child in Gwaenysgor @ 2.00pm.
The Chair asked the Clerk
to write to Mr Jones indicating this was not acceptable and asked that a public meeting was the preferred option and for it to be held in the evening.
- Cllr J W read from a prepared draft letter requesting an evening meeting.
- He was to provide a draft for the Clerk to respond formally to Mr Jones which was proposed by Cllr JW and seconded by Cllr DP.
- It was proposed by Cllr IP and seconded by Cllr DE that the Community Council should publish the Community Council’s policy on the matter of the White Lines and be minuted in the Notice Board.
It was highlighted that Officers of FCC should be given deadlines to meet when responding to questions as protracted discussions on