The Conwy and Denbighshire Local Well-being Plan was approved in April 2018 and sets out the local objectives we as a Board will take to improve the economic, social, cultural and environmental well-being for the area.
The publication of the Local Well-being Plan is the culmination of work that began in April 2016, and represents our findings on what the assessment of well-being has identified as areas that pose key opportunities for collaborative working. This is where we feel the PSB can make the greatest contribution without duplicating good work already taking place within existing partnerships and organisations.
Our priorities are:
- People – Good Mental Well-being for All Ages
- Community – Supporting Community Empowerment
- Place – Supporting Environmental Resilience
We have also committed to 4 additional principles which support the above priorities –
- To address inequalities and treat everyone equally.
- To support and promote the Welsh Language.
- To support access to appropriate accommodation.
- To avoid duplication.
Although a lot of work has already taken place to get us to this point, this is only the start of the PSB’s journey. This plan is an outline of what it is we would like to achieve, but there is more work to be done to develop our programme of work. We would welcome your input into this as part of our ongoing conversation with our communities.